In this Episode we’re going to talk about what makes a good window covering for your place. Let’s find out more about Window Covering Type also some Tips and Trick on how to choose the right window covering for your Space and how to maintain it.
It’s Weekend so we also show you how to make a great scones to share with your loved ones! Hosted by Manuel Conrad and our Guest Jenfi from Sandei and Coulisse Indonesia.
2 cups of all purpose flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
6 tbsp of butter
2/3 milk + 1 tbsp lemon juice
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, pulse the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar a couple times to combine. (or you can use whisk)
3. Add the butter and pulse 7-10 times until the butter is completely distributed. (you can mix them with hand mixer) You shouldn’t see any chunks of butter, and the mixture should have a sandy texture to it. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk to combine the milk and egg. Save 2 tbsp of it for the egg wash later, and pour the rest into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
5. Stir to combine with a spatula, until a rough dough forms. Transfer to a lightly floured countertop and knead about 10 times until the dough comes together into a relatively smooth ball. Take care not to knead too much, or the dough will be tougher and not rise as high.
6. Roll the dough about an inch thick and use a 2.5″ cutter to cut about 7 circles. Re-roll the scraps and cut out another 2.
7. Place the scones onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and brush the tops with the reserved egg wash.
8. Bake the scones for 13-15 minutes, until about tripled in height, and golden brown on the tops and bottoms.
Enjoy! Product description : @sandei_official @coulisse_ink Guest : @jenfilia Location Laflo studio Jakarta Camera assistant @angelinacrystalia